Monday, April 12, 2010

Redeeming Love


Since I seem to have come across some free time (gasp....what's that?!?!?) during the week (my husband has spent the past four weeks in D.C. for work) I have a lot more time to do one of my favorite things. Read :)

I absolutely love to read....I'll read just about anything but nothing is better than curling up with a good book that helps you understand the Word more deeply and grow closer to the Lord. I'm very thankful that a mom, from the dance studio I work at, suggested the book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It is INCREDIBLE!! I'm not done reading it yet. I'm more than halfway through but I have fallen in love with the characters and every girl deserves to have a "Michael" in her life. Read the book and you'll know what I mean ;)

As I said before, I'm so thankful this book was recommended to me so I just thought I would pass the recommendation along. Happy Reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment