Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fabulous Finds for my Lovely Ladies

Tis' the season...can you believe it?!?!
Where has this year gone?

Though this past year has gone by ridiculously fast, I am over the top excited that the Christmas season is upon us. It is my favorite time of year and for so many reasons but that's another post for another day.

I started my holiday shopping earlier this month and finished up most of it on Black Friday (great deals)!

Thought I would pass along some ideas for those wonderful friends and family of yours. This week...we'll focus on those lovely ladies in your life.

Today, let's shop for:

The Hostess with the Mostess
How fun are these little name card holders? Perfect for those hosting lots of holiday get togethers.

Cute Cute Cute. Enough said!

Cute book for a fun gal. Takes you back to those Mad Men days.


LOVE this pitcher. Take note: they have the entire plate set to match!

This smells amazing! Perfect to set the mood for all those guests.



No comments:

Post a Comment