Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally....

About six weeks ago, Brian took the first part of his board exams so that he can become a board certified radiologist. I can not even begin to tell you all how much time he spent studying and reviewing for this important test. He spent months and months and hours upon hours making sure he was prepared for this exam. In July, he even went to Miami, FL for a week long intensive review session. When I say intensive, I mean intensive!! 5 days of review courses that lasted up to 8 hours....and that didn't even include the time he spent studying on his own. His commitment amazed me and I tried to encourage him each and every day. I can not imagine devoting so much time to just one test but he did it and Brian's hard work paid off.

I checked the mail yesterday and there it was....the letter we had been waiting for, with the test results. I could hardly contain myself. So...I just opened it!! Don't worry, Brian said it was fine that I did...haha. I was just so anxious/ nervous/ excited/ worried, etc,...

When I saw the word PASSED, I screamed! Literally...I was so overcome by happiness and relief. I knew how hard he had studied and how much time he had devoted to this. We knew the results were coming soon and the past couple of weeks have gone by so slowly! He was so excited to learn of his results and I could tell a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

I was so impressed by Brian's dedication, calmness and perseverance throughout this entire process. I am so amazed by his hard work and he continues to amaze me every day.

Congratulations Brian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment