Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nap Time...Please?!?!

Only a couple more days and we're going to be married! We can't believe it. So much has been going on this week. Last minute errands and making sure everything is in place for the weekend events. We have both lost sleep and we found ourselves dragging today. I mean...we are absolutely exhausted!! We've been keeping ourselves busy from morning to night but when it's time to go to bed, we find ourselves talking/ texting to who knows what time!

I think it's just because we have so much on our minds and such a wide variety of emotions. We're excited, nervous, anxious, stressed, happy...and TIRED!! Haha.

Actually, I'm writing this right now because I'm still wide awake and can't seem to sleep. It's been this way, for both of us, the past few nights. Any suggestions?

Maybe I'll try to read...that may help! I have a feeling we won't get around to blogging in the next couple of days so keep us in your thoughts and prayers and when we return...we'll be husband and wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment